- We’re attentive and understand that the difference between good and great is attention to detail
- Adaptable – systems and processes guide us, but we adapt to the situation
- Proud of what we do, but humbly know that we can always improve
- Driven, disciplined, and motivated – professionally and personally
- Positive, professional and friendly. We smile, joke and laugh, and love what we do
Careers @ STEP
We'll go far if our values align
Working at STEP
What are we to our Clients?
- We offer a simplified implementation adapted to their needs
- Partners with our clients – we help them get there with peace of mind
- Specialised in and focused on ISO certifications
How do we work?
- Our clients and work is varied and interesting; you will work in a diverse set of industries and settings.
- We offer very flexible work conditions and working hours, and we are fully remote.
- Most of our workday is spent working from home, or from our clients’ premises.
- STEP is a family oriented organisation as we have have young families ourselves.
Here at STEP we are a young, energetic team, and we are highly experienced in a variety of sectors.
We prize engineering skill and the thought process that engineering training fosters; every member of STEP has a detailed and technical mindset.
We have diverse interests, but we converge and agree on our values. We are attentive and detail oriented, adaptable, humble, motivated, and most importantly, positive.
We are currently looking for:
We’re delighted to announce that due to an increase in workload, we are currently on the lookout for an ISO Systems Advisor to implement and audit management systems.
For the successful candidate, the role will initially consist of assisting our small team and eventually becoming autonomous.
At STEP, we love helping businesses and building relationships and hope to find someone whose values resonate with ours. Our main requirement is that you have a process approach mentality, are organised and have an eye for detail. Ideally, with an engineering or IT Background but it goes without saying that prior experience in Management Systems will be considered an asset.
Job title: ISO Systems Advisor (Full Time, Indefinite Contract)
Responds to: Senior Management System Consultant
Location: Malta & Remote – working mainly from home and at our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect information from clients during meetings (remote or in-person)
- Prepare & Update documentation for clients
- Prepare & Deliver training presentations to clients
- Plan, Perform and Report the internal audit and management review
- Assist clients during their external audit